Dates & Venue:
2 – 5 April 2012
Press Day: 2 April
Damascus International Fairground is built over a total space of 1.2 million m2. The venue provides an ideal meeting place for both Exhibitors & Visitors. The Fairground is only a 20 minutes drive from both the Airport and the City center.
11:00 – 19:00 hrs on all days,
Monday 2nd – Thursday 5th of April
All Exhibitors / Visitors must register on arrival at the Exhibition. Registration cards must be completed prior to entry after presenting the business card. Invitation cards may be obtained from the Organizers office or from any exhibiting company.
Admission badges will be issued and must be worn at all time for security purposes. Re-entry can be made without further registration provided that the assigned badges are worn.
Admission to the exhibition is controlled, and is by invitation only for trade visitors for the first three days. Public will be admitted on the last day of the exhibition. No children under the age of 16 will be admitted. Entry to the Exhibition is free.
Technical Seminars will be held in the Conference Hall during the opening hours of the exhibition by International Organizations and exhibitors to present their latest technologies. Exhibitors interested in holding a seminar during SYROIL 2012 should contact the Organizers for arrangement & reservation.
SYROIL 2012 is being held under the patronage of H. E. The Prime Minister and will be inaugurated by the Official Patron of SYROIL. Allied Expo will invite Government Officials, Diplomats, and High Ranking Personnel from the Petroleum Industry, Chambers of Commerce & Industry, Leading Businessmen and Exhibitors to attend the official inauguration
SYROIL 2012 Information & Services:
After completion of the application form and payment of the first installment, exhibitors will receive SYROIL 2012 Exhibition Manual which provides the exhibitors with all the vital instructions and details to facilitate their participation and ensure a smooth running of the event.
Media and Promotion:
Allied Expo will attract the right visitors of this exhibition through initiating the following activities:
• Extensive Advertising in National and Int’l Press
• Extensive Advertising in Trade Publications
• Press Releases and Conferences
• Website updated regularly and e-mail campaigns
• Thousands of pre-show mailers to Trade, Professional , and Government Officials
• Radio & Television Coverage
• Street Signboards & Extensive Posters Campaigns
• Advertising through the Commercial Attachés of Foreign Embassies in Syria
• Advertising through the Syrian and Arabic Chambers of Commerce and Industry
• In coordination with the Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources, Allied Expo shall arrange a free of charge accommodation and transportation for the Petroleum engineers and experts from the remote fields of the Syrian Oil & Gas Companies to visit
Allied Expo will offer a comprehensive Show Management Services during the build-up period and throughout the event. These services will include:
• Business Contacts & Meetings Arrangements
• Comprehensive Press Coverage
• Stand Building and Decoration services
• Floor Control Management
• Floral Displays
• Freight Forwarding Services
• Furniture Hire
• Electrical Equipment Hire
Exhibitors can also benefit from the on-site facilities during the exhibition period, which includes:
• Fully equipped Business Center
• VIP Lounge
• Press Office
• Travel Services
• First-Aid Services
• Seminar Hall
• Free wireless internet
All our Exhibitors & Visitors can benefit from special rates at some five & four stars hotels in Damascus throughout the Exhibition duration. For full information about these rates or for further travel & tourism requests, please contact the official Travel & Tourism agent of SYROIL 2012:
Magellan Travel & Tourism
Contact Person: Mr. Samer Khudr
Tel : +963 - 11 – 322 0732 , Fax : +963 - 11 – 321 6115
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Syria is the cradle of civilizations because of the many inhabitants that left their mark on the country and passed on their influence to other cultures and nations around the world. In a land as old as time, you will find Damascus the oldest inhabited city in the world and Syria's capital. Damascus offers visitors a taste of the old and the new, the ancient and the contemporary. In Damascus, you can visit historical mosques and churches, shop in the many antiques markets, and eat delicious cuisine in one of the many restaurants converted from old family houses. Damascus has a pleasant Mediterranean climate with 4 distinct seasons. Average temperature during the Exhibition period will be around 22°C.